For New Contractors
Slipstream’s Energy Finance Solutions (EFS) can meet your customers’ needs, offer you direct support, and make sure you get paid on time. Become an EFS-approved contractor to advance energy solutions for more people in a way that’s fast and easy for you.
Business energy upgrades can be expensive. Help your customers fund them.
You have customers who know that energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades can save them money and make their building more comfortable, but they can’t always afford the upfront costs attached to these upgrades.
EFS offers solutions specifically for business energy upgrades. And we give you:
- Fast and customer-friendly online applications. In one business day your customers will know whether they qualify for financing through the easy online application that’s mobile friendly.
- Great training tools. We invest in supporting you! You and your staff get comprehensive training on our finance options and the benefits of energy efficiency to help you grow your business
- Real-time project management. We give you easy access to monitor project status, payments, documentation, and more through our mobile friendly online portal.
- Direct payments. When installation is complete, payment can be deposited directly into your account. Simply fill out the ACH Authorization form.
- No sign-up fees. There are no sign-up fees for you, your company, or your customers.
Each program has different guidelines, but the eligible energy efficient and renewable energy improvements can include the following—and more!
- Furnaces and central air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Water heaters
- Replacement windows and doors
- Siding and roofing
- ENERGY STAR®-qualified appliances
- Lighting and fans
- Solar photovoltaic and hot water systems
The fine print
There really isn’t any! Each program will have specific efficiency requirements for each measure installed (e.g., SEER, AFUE, etc) that you’ll have to check, but we make that info easy to access and provide fast support.
After you become an EFS-approved contractor, you’ll have an annual review by EFS. We reserve the right to change contractor participation standards at any time as deemed appropriate by EFS or program directors.
I'm interested! What do I have to do?
We look forward to working with you! To qualify, all contractors must:
- Complete a contractor application and meet the terms of our Contractor Participation Guidelines.
- Have been in business for at least one year.
- Possess all necessary licenses and permits.
- Carry $1 million in general liability insurance and worker's compensation as required by law.
- Maintain a "satisfactory" rating or no rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Once you have reviewed the qualifications above, complete and submit the following documents via email to email@example.com. Once all contractor application forms have been reviewed by EFS, you will be notified of our decision via email. Turnaround is typically less than 5 business days.
You may also submit your documents to us by fax at 608.249.5788 or via regular mail:
Slipstream Energy Finance Solutions
431 Catalyst Way
Madison, WI 53719
(PDF, 736.9 KB)
(PDF, 582.9 KB)
(PDF, 745.4 KB)
(PDF, 48.9 KB)
(PDF, 745.4 KB)
IRS W-9 Form
(PDF, 48.9 KB)
Certificate of Insurance and Worker's Compensation
(PDF, 548.9 KB)